MAHATMA GANDHI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
(Regd. the GOVT. of NCT of Delhi) ISO 9001:2008 Certified.(approved by govt. of india)
Download Admission Form
Master of Arts in Education
Master of Arts (Education) Programme of the University is designed for the purpose of developing a greater understanding in people about how to learn better techniques for transferring concepts to the students, and a great number of other benefits that come along with the skills attached to proper education. M.A in education is commonly known as Master of Arts in Education is a postgraduate course which can only be pursued after bachelor’s degree.
Master of Arts in Education equivalent to Master of Education (M.Ed) according to Govt.of India rule's
Graduation or Equivalent.
Course Duration :
4 Semesters (2 years)
How is M.A. Education Course Beneficial?
- It offers wider and more comprehensive understanding of education as a field of knowledge and serves varied needs of a learner.
- It offers higher level of specialization in specific aspects of education.
- It develops professionals for effective participation in different dimensions of education.
- One can pursue further higher studies like M.Phil. and Ph.D. degree programmes.
- The Course meets the growing demand of experts in the fields of educational planning, teaching and training at primary, secondary and tertiary education levels. New and emerging fields of educational management and administration also require the services of M.A. (education) graduates.
© All Rights Reserved